Artisan Certificate in Food and Beverage Production and Service
Course Entry Requiremements: KCSE D-
Course Duration: 1 Year
Fees Payable: KES 16,800 per term
The Artisan Certificate in Food and Beverage Production and Service in Kenya is a comprehensive program that provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in the food and beverage industry. This program covers a wide range of topics, including food safety and sanitation, menu planning and design, food preparation and cooking techniques, and service and customer relations. Students will learn from experienced industry professionals and have the opportunity to practice their skills in real-world settings. Upon completion of the program, graduates will be well-prepared for entry-level positions in hotels, restaurants, catering companies, and other food and beverage establishments in Kenya.
Individuals who have completed the Artisan Certificate in Food and Beverage Production and Service in Kenya may have a variety of career opportunities available to them in the food and beverage industry. Some potential positions include:
1. Cook or Chef: Graduates may work as line cooks, prep cooks, or sous chefs in hotels, restaurants, and other food service establishments.
2. Food and Beverage Server: Graduates may work as servers, bartenders, or food runners in restaurants, hotels, and other food service establishments.
3. Kitchen Manager or Supervisor: Graduates may work as kitchen managers or supervisors, overseeing the daily operations of a food service establishment.
4. Catering Coordinator: Graduates may work as catering coordinators, planning and coordinating catering events for businesses and private clients.
5. Food and Beverage Management: Graduates may work in food and beverage management positions such as restaurant managers, hotel managers, and food service supervisors.
6. Entrepreneur: Graduates may start their own food and beverage business, such as a restaurant, catering company, or food truck.
It's worth noting that the jobs opportunities may vary depending on the current job market and the specific skills and experience of the individual graduate.
3. General studies
4. Applied Geometry
5. Painting and decoration
6. Food production theory
7. Food production practice
8. Food and beverage service
For admission enquiries, please contact us on 0725829194