Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service Management
Course Entry Requiremements: D Plain
Course Duration: 2 Years
Fees Payable: KES 12,000 per term
The Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales, and Service Management in Kenya equips students with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the food and beverage industry in Kenya. The program includes both classroom instruction and hands-on training with internships, providing students with practical experience in food production, sales, service management and leadership. Graduates are well-prepared for entry-level roles in food and beverage production, sales, service management and leadership positions. Perfect for anyone passionate about the food and beverage industry in Kenya looking to build a career in this field.
The Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales, and Service Management in Kenya provides students with a comprehensive education in the food and beverage industry, equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in various roles within the industry. Graduates of this program can pursue a wide range of career opportunities in the Kenyan food and beverage industry, including roles such as:
1. Food and Beverage Production: Graduates can work as chefs, kitchen managers, or food production supervisors in restaurants, hotels, and other food service establishments.
2. Sales and Service Management: Graduates can work as restaurant managers, catering managers, or food and beverage managers in hotels, resorts, and other hospitality settings.
3. Event Coordination: Graduates can work in event planning and coordination, managing food and beverage service for events such as weddings, corporate events, and other special occasions.
4. Entrepreneurship: Graduates can also use their skills to start their own restaurant, catering service, or other food and beverage business in Kenya.
5. Quality Control and Standards: Graduates can work in quality control positions, ensuring that food products are safe and meet regulatory standards.
5. Bar and Beverage Management: Graduates can work as bar managers, managing the day-to-day operations of a bar and creating new drink menus.
6. Hospitality Management: Graduates can work as a general manager of a hotel, resort, or other hospitality property.
The food and beverage industry in Kenya is growing and evolving, and the program provides graduates with the flexibility to adapt to the industry's changing needs. Graduates will be well-prepared to succeed in today's competitive food and beverage industry in Kenya.
- Food and Beverage Production Theory
- Food and Beverage Production Practice
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Information and Communication Technology
- First Aid
- Practicum I
- Food and Beverage Service and Sales Theory
- Food and Beverage Control
- Communication Skills
- Catering Premises and Equipment
- Life skills
- Research methods/Trade Project
- Food and Beverage Service and Sales Practice
- Practicum II
For admission enquiries, please contact us on 0725829194