Diploma in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service Management
Course Entry Requiremements: KCSE C-
Course Duration: 3 Years
Fees Payable: KES 16,300 per term
The Diploma in Food and Beverage Production, Sales, and Service Management is an intensive program designed to prepare students for a successful career in the food and beverage industry. This program combines hands-on training in food production, sales and service management, and leadership skills to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in this dynamic field.
Throughout the program, students will learn the principles of food production, including food safety, sanitation, and nutrition. They will also gain knowledge and experience in managing food and beverage operations, including inventory management, cost control, and customer service. Additionally, students will learn the art of sales and marketing, as well as how to manage a team and lead effectively.
The program includes both classroom instruction and hands-on training in a real-world setting. Students will have the opportunity to gain practical experience through internships with local restaurants, hotels, and catering companies. Graduates of this program will be well-equipped to enter the workforce in a variety of roles, including food and beverage production, sales and service management, and leadership positions.
This Diploma in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service Management is a great choice for anyone who is passionate about the food and beverage industry and wants to build a career in this exciting field. With the knowledge and skills gained in this program, graduates will be well-prepared to succeed in today's competitive food and beverage industry.
Possible Career Opportunities for Graduates
1. Food and Beverage Production: Graduates can work in various roles such as a chef, kitchen manager, or food production supervisor.
2. Sales and Service Management: Graduates can work as a restaurant manager, catering manager, or food and beverage manager in hotels, resorts, and other hospitality settings.
3. Event Management: Graduates can work in event planning and coordination, managing food and beverage service for events such as weddings, corporate events, and other special occasions.
4. Hospitality Management: Graduates can work as a general manager of a hotel, resort, or other hospitality property.
5. Entrepreneurship: Graduates can also use their skills to start their own restaurant, catering service, or other food and beverage business.
6. Quality Control: Graduates can work in a quality control position, ensuring that food products are safe and meet regulatory standards.
7. Catering and Event Services: Graduates can work as a catering manager, planning and coordinating the food and beverages for events and parties.
8. Bar and Beverage Management: Graduates can work as a bar manager, managing the day-to-day operations of a bar and creating new drink menus.
- Food and Beverage Production
- Food and Beverage Service
- Communication Skills
- Catering Premises and Equipment
- Information & Communication Technology
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Food Production Management
- Food Commodities
- Nutrition, Diet Therapy and Home Nursing
- Food and Beverage Control
- Law Relating to Catering
- Hospitality Accounting
- Food Service and Sales Management
- Beverage Preparation, Service and Sales Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Relations
- Principles of Management
- Research Project
For admission enquiries, please contact us on 0725829194